Wednesday, November 16, 2005

my childhood

This are some of the events that I remember quite vividly from my childhood. Many of them were quite traumatic, many of them were funny, all of them are before third grade. I've compiled in an easy to read list for your reading pleasure.

I had a yellow Popeye shirt.
- It was later used by my dog 'Tandy'.

I was the master of ceremonies for the circus in my Kinder Garden graduation.
- I had a terrible cold that day.
- I wiped my nose with my sleeve.
- Everyone found that very funny.

I made a puppet out of construction paper once.
- My brother ripped its head.
- I cried very much.

I had a green scooter
- I tried to jump once with it and broke my nose.
- Don Julio told my mom.

There was a slaughter house near my house.
- I got very scared when the pigs escaped.
- I hid under the bed.

I asked for a "mazorca" in a school sale
- They gave me a "mallorca"

I spilled hot soup over me
- They scrubbed me with a potato.

As you can see, I lived a happy childhood.

No comments: