Monday, November 07, 2005

clowns are our friends

Last night was hilarious. I spent several hours doing research about clowns with some friends and I discovered that this can be a very respectable profession. So, in case you are interested in becoming a clown, here are two links that may be of help:

Clown Insurance
If you are performing as a clown at any public event such as parades or birthday parties, you need the security that is provided by a good entertainer's liability insurance policy.


Clown code of ethics
I will keep my acts, performance and behavior in good taste while I am in costume and make up. I will remember, at all times that I have been accepted as a member of the clown club only to provide others, principally children, with clean clown comedy entertainment.


In a related note. He may not be Buffo (The World Strongest Clown), but Apesgrapes is Northumberland's most famous midget clown!!!

"Well I don't know much about it, although my son has curiously started wetting the bed since his birthday party" - Paula McGee, Cramlington


Do you like him? Maybe you can help him with his bail.

Also, the "I hate clowns" thing is a little used already. Almost everyone I know will say that they hate clown (obviously not Buffo) but won't say why. I bet you are not as devoted as this guy.
I tried to tell the sadistic clown-man to stop the "magic" saw. Nothing was coming out. I SWEAR I saw a trickle of blood seep out from the bottom of the magic box. That's when something did come out; some cake, some ice-cream, and some 7-UP came out of me. The clown stopped sawing. Something came out of him too. To tell you the actual factuals, this was the first time everyone could swear that something came out of the assistant-lady.

No comments: