Monday, May 02, 2005

the legend of the special.

I was finishing a project last night that I knew would take me the whole night. I decided to have a really heavy dinner so that I wouldn't have to stop because I was hungry.

Enters the Ricomini Special, a beastly sandwich with 7 different kinds of meat and no salad. Just bread and a more meat than Noah's ark.

It was awesome; I fought that animal for 15 minutes devouring its succulent interiors bite by bite. I actually felt my arteries getting clogged and yet I am somehow disillusioned that I couldn't eat the whole thing.

I had a stomach ache for the following 16 hours that I know was not food poisoning. My stomach was actually having a difficult time digesting that behemoth so I decided to give it a break and eat some salad during the day.

I feel like I have shortened my life by several years which is something that will make me think the next time I decide to have one. But still, it was worth it.

No comments: