Tuesday, May 10, 2005

crunch time is over

I don't like to post that much about my personal life, I don't think you care that much anyway. But in case someone is wondering why I haven't posted in some time, here's an explanation...
My colleagues and me finally finished our project. The last weeks have been really tough but it was worth it. Our presentation was at a hotel, so we had really good food and played some black jacks tables. We asked for some free playing cards and they gave each one of us 12 unsorted decks. I finally went through them and I have 11 complete decks.
The thing is that after all of those tough nights, I have one completely free day. It was some time until I figured out that I still have 1 week of classes left, then finals and then only one day to fly to my summer job.

No comments: