Sunday, May 29, 2005

late but sure

I finally went to see Episode 3. I didn't see it before because I didn't want to be part of the hype this time. The first 2 episodes left me too despondent and I didn't want to suffer all that again. My plan of lowering my expectations enough so that they would forcefully be met worked as I expected. Sadly, after watching Episodes 1 through 3 I feel like I like a little less episodes 4 through 6. I used to be a good Star Wars, that's why I don't like Star Wars anymore. The movie was way too dense, maybe if they had distributed the action better among the first two movies I would be more pleased.
I wonder if Mr. Lucas' ego is completely satisfied now, else my childhood memories will have to wait until Star Wars 1-3 Special Edition to rest in peace.

No comments: