Friday, April 15, 2005

why did the iguana crossed the road?

I am MASTER OF THE IGUANAS. When I was younger I said that I loved iguanas. My first iguana escaped when we changed it from its cage. I was a really sad kid for some days. My second one died because she refused to eat the one and a half week old cabbage I had left in its food plate. The other 2 also died in similar situations.
I believe that its due to the hot temperatures we are having these days, but the iguanas are crazy. You can see them trying to cross the streets (and not making it). That's really dangerous since I have seen people nearly crash to avoid killing them. Sometimes they just go running under the wheels of the vehicles. So, you should add 1 iguana to my list.
I don't do it on purpose, I really like those green reptiles. It's just that I found out that it's better to keep a respectful distance between them and I. Maybe this is the popular "Curse of the Magueyan Iguanas" that you get when an iguana bites your brother between the fingers.

No comments: