Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bitchhacker

Check out this very entertaining IRC log of a hacker trying to hack someone.
-bitchchecker- tell me your network number man then you're dead
-Elch- yes exactly that's it: 127.0.0.1 I'm waiting for you great attack
-bitchchecker- in five minutes your hard drive is deleted
[...]
-Elch- I'm shivering thinking about such great Hack0rs like you
* bitchchecker (~java@euirc-61a2169c.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)
[...]
* bitchchecker (~java@euirc-b5cd558e.dip.t-dialin.net) has joined #stopHipHop
-bitchchecker- dude be happy my pc crashed otherwise you'd be gone
-Elch- bitchchecker: Then try hacking me again... I still have the same IP: 127.0.0.1
-bitchchecker- buy buy elch
* bitchchecker (~java@euirc-b5cd558e.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)
[...]
-bitchchecker- because your gay fire wall directed my turn off signal back to me
-bitchchecker- be a man turn that shit off
-Elch- cool, didn't know this was possible.
-bitchchecker- thn my virus destroys your pc man
[...]
-bitchchecker- elch man you're so stupid never give your ip on the internet
-bitchchecker- i'm already at c: 30 percent
* bitchchecker (~java@euirc-9ff3c180.dip.t-dialin.net) Quit (Ping timeout#)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so stupid that IP of his is the same id as localhost or the address of your computer, another words many places can be called "home" but of course they have other real addresses.