Thursday, August 24, 2006

I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

There are movies that don't meet my expectations. There are movies that surpass my expectations. But there has never been a movie that exactly matched my expectations. That was until Snakes on a Plane, stared by Samuel L. Jackson.

We watched it in the best movie theater in the world. We made a drinking game out of it. We sneaked in rum, and also ordered beers and made a drinking game out of it. One sip whenever the word Snake or Plane was said. Two sips whenever Samuel L. Jackson used profanity, whenever there was snake vision or whenever someone said Snakes on ____. But, when THE phrase was said:
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

the whole movie theater started clapping and toasting. The predictability of the plot, characters, the soundtrack and even the last scene made it perfect.

No comments: