Sunday, July 02, 2006

Beer Battered Deep Fried Bacon Double Quarter Pounder

The Ricomini Special is one of the more memorable sandwiches I've ever had. This legend from Mayagüez includes 7 kinds of meats, some bread, and nothing more. After eating this juggernaut, I was exhausted, sweating and almost comatose. I knew I had lost a couple of days of my life expetancy. My heart knew it too. Delicious? Yes. Dangerous? Very much.

On this same line, someone invented the:

Beer Battered Deep Fried Bacon Double Quarter Pounder


Fry some bacon. Take two McDonald's Quarter Pounders and create one Double Burger. Add the fried bacon. Dip the whole thing (with the bread) in beer batter. Deep fry the whole thing. Eat.



The link above has pictures of the whole procedure.

It is like the movie "Biggie Size Me", but all in one burger.

No comments: