Monday, September 19, 2005

sleep is so unnecessary

I have so much work to do these days, there's no possible way that I can finish this and still sleep more than 3 hours a day. I've heard too many coffee jokes lately. I can't even keep a conversation for too long.

Since I don't drink coffee, I have been substituting meals with Pepsi and Mountain Dew. The guy that stocks the soda machines over here always throws some products in the wrong place, so you end up getting "Chocolate Moose" instead of Pepsi. I got really pissed off when I needed a Pepsi at 3:00 am and got a stupid Nestea....

I hate that guy. I wrote a petition and collected signatures to tell the soda machine guy to do his work correctly... I have some pictures, but I am too tired to upload them, so I will just translate the petition here...


Mr. Soda putter:
Please stock the machines correctly. It's really sad to wish for a refreshing Pepsi and receive instead a Chocolate Moose.

No comments: