Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Nyquil might be my favorite drug

Listen: I am still having some problems with the jet-lag, and was taking naps starting at hours that corresponded to prime numbers and lasted for a prime number of hours. My cold also has taken more time to heal than it should have. All these things were predicted by my wise Sempai.

Although I hate medicines that have strong side effects, I felt I had no other option than to resolve all my problems under the umbrella medicine called Nyquil.
Active Ingredients (in each 15 ml tablespoon):
Acetaminophen 500mg (pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15mg (cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 6.25mg (antihistamine)
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg (nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients:

alcohol, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
These permited me to sleep like a baby last night, for 9 hours straight (note how this is not a prime number of hours) With 10% alcohol, it has to be good for you somehow. And so on.

I was still a bit sleep at 11am, but at least I feel less tired and with a better mood. Nyquil can be the best thing invented by medical science.

I am finally home for real, and started cleaning up my mess. After I sort out my life a little bit better, I will try to post some pics from my trip to Tokyo.

No comments: