Thursday, June 23, 2005

ipod is good for your health

I wasn't expecting to buy an iPod. The number written in the price tag was too high for such a small piece of technology. Knowing that I wouldn't buy one, I started saying that the only reason I don't exercise is because I don't have an iPod to take with me.
However, after playing with my PowerBook and iTunes I noticed why the price tag makes so much sense. The iPod is not only a beautiful gadget but it is very well designed too! I hate companies that require the installation of hundreds of programs and drivers just to run a single piece of hardware. My last external CD-drive came with an installation CD that I had no idea how to run with my CD-Ron deficient PC.
All my applications promised interaction with iPod. iPod can be used as an Address Book, Calendar and Portable Hard Drive. I asked the internet about this, and it told me that it is true, iPod will work out of the box with everything in my computer.
The harm was done, I had to get an iPod.

My first thoughts after buying my iPod will be enumerated right now:
Wow, that was more expensive than I thought.
But it looks so beautiful.
Hey! What's this installation disc?
Oh, ok.. "For computers with Windows".
It even has games! I didn't know that.
I'm so glad I bought this.
Wait a minute! Now I will have to start exercising.

At this moment I realized that the damage was done already. Now that I have to run every morning, it may turn out that iPod is good for your health!

No comments: