Thursday, June 09, 2005

i have a mac because i'm just better than you are

* panoramic shot
I started using mac because my last PC left me down completely. When it wasn't the paint getting bleached, it was the DVD ruining itself. Its massive 10 pounds of weight and its 45minutes of battery life transformed my laptop into a portable desktop.
* close up to face
However, my mac is great. It is light and can go coast to coast without having to plug it in. She embraced my old pc with a look that seemed to say "Don't be scared, I still have some use for you."
* Face shot aligned to the left.
From the first moment I turned my Powerbook on I started to feel more efficient. Its software is well designed to make life more comfortable.
* Panoramic shot, aligned to the right.
For the first time in my life I am using a phone book that does what I tell him to do. The calendar is light and doesn't try to do more than it should do. This is a change to the plain text file I used before.
* apple logo with apple.com/switch text written below
I am rabidmanx, and I switched to mac.

No comments: