Tuesday, August 23, 2005

We love Katamari

I played We love Katamari at the Sony store. It is everything that it should be and then some. The new Gran Turismo looks cool, but nothing unexpected. And also got to play with Aibo, the robot-dog. It is much cooler that I thought, but still the 200000 Yen price is too much. And got to see some blu-ray demos in some HD TVs. Reality doesnt look as colorful and crispy as blue-ray.
Roppongi Hills is this building complex (with the tallest building in the city) that is uber expensive stores and malls and everything. Yes, even expensive for Tokyo standards. I went to the 52 floor of the main building for the Shiiti Biuu. I met my other friend for dinner, and he treated me to a super expensive restaurant where much physics, politics and gossip was discussed by us. He showed me around the bar areas, pointing out the ones that are not appropiate for us to go to. "The yakuza do not like to see gaijin in their bars." was the reason. Jet lag was killing me, so I went to sleep at 11pm.
Today off to Ueno and the Imperial Gardens near Tokyo Station.

No comments: