Tuesday, August 16, 2005

True Lies

Some of the following paragraphs are true.
Some are lies. Which is which?
I got invited to a physics meeting in the year 2006 were there will be tons of Nobel laureates, and I'll be hanging out with them in the Pyrenees. I'm considering having them autograph a baseball for me.

I've got a puppy! Her name is Orejas, and she is a small mutt with a lot of energy. The girls at the bar down the street love her.

The other day I spent several hours in the hammock, drinking Corona and listening to Jarabe de Palo. Life is good.

Some guy from Azerbaijan was crashing in my couch for a couple of weeks.

I've been working on the yard lately, planting some more fruits and vegetable plants. I'm so proud of how it looks.

I'm getting ready to go to Tokyo in a few days, and an earthquake hits them.

Classes start soon, and I'll be head TA. This represents more money and more responsibilities.

I succesfully rode a groceries cart like a skateboard. It was very amusing.

Last night I tried, and failed, to drink half a gallon of milk like I used to be able to do years ago.

No comments: