Saturday, October 22, 2005

Kitchen floor

This is an interesting story I heard about a very memorable pick-up line.
He was drunk, and had been rejected that same party by some girl he liked; he was vulnerable. He notices a girl drinking a beer and peeling the label off.
"Did you know that peeling off the label of a beer bottle means that you are sexually repressed?" is the first thing he said.
"Yes" she responded embarrassed.
"It is ok, I do that too, so I must be sexually repressed like you."
And there was an uncomfortable silence.
"Maybe I could help you with that..."
More silence.
And then he reaches for her bottle and starts helping her to peel off the label.
The story ends with them making out in the kitchen floor surrounded by beer bottles with their labels peeled off.
Maybe I should try that line sometime.