Tuesday, July 26, 2005

alaskan salmon and halibut

I went to the Pike Place Market Yesterday and bought a beautiful 1.20lbs (0.544310844 kilograms) of Alaskan Salmon. Being a bad cook, I was really afraid that my culinary experience would not be as formidable as I wanted it to be. With no internet at hand, I decided to prepare the now World Famous "Le Salmoné a la chat rabique".
It was awesome, am I a salmon chef now? Who knows, but I definitely need to repeat the experience. I will make some "le Salmoné con le tomato sauce" this weekend for me and some friends.
In my search for "Incredible Salmon Recipes" I stumbled with bacalao.com. They greet you with a nice "Welcome to the world of bacalao" and a picture of a cod fish. If only all sites were as convincing as this one. They even have a TV commercial for download.

No comments: