Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cowablergh

The Shredder: You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. *I* am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. There is a new enemy: freaks of nature who interfere with our business. You are my eyes and ears; find them. Together we will punish these creatures. These... Turtles.


Alamo Drafthouse had an all-you-can-eat pizza fest to go along with their showing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

To get the movie started, they did one of their usual pre-movie contests. This time, whoever finished a pizza first, would win the TMNT Laserdisc. A 10 year old kid, one of those that feel way to comfortable talking on a microphone, was quick to volunteer for the eating frenzy. The pizza had jalapeñs, queso, onions and other weird things in it I can't recall. I happened to step out just when the kid puked on his pizza, and proceeded to finish eating it.

I was surprised to realize that I still remember most of the script. I was even more surprised to find that the horrible pizza served didn't sit me well.

No comments: