Sunday, March 19, 2006

The freestuff!!

I said that at the SxSW concert we got free stuff worth $60, but I was wrong, it was a lot more than that. Besides the usual pins, bags and t-shirts with logos, I got a very nice looking ladies watch. I gave it away to a friend of mine, she really liked it. The electric guitar strings I gave away to another friend.

I also got a pair of Logitech V20 USB speakers. I don't particularly like them, they don't sound loud enough and can't be use with a standard 1/8" audio connector, but they are worth $80!!

Finally, my favorite free item were the Logitech PlayGear Stealth in-ear earphones. They might look ugly, but they sound fantastic. I don't think I will use my current Apple in-ear headphones anymore. They sound very flat in comparison to my new earphones. If you are looking for good earphones, I strongly recommend the Logitech ones over any earphones made by Apple. Their suggested retail ($20) and their sound quality make buying them a no-brainer.

No comments: