Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Texan Weekend

I spent my weekend back in Texas visiting friends, and quite the Texan experience.

It started with me going to a wedding in a ranch, with people wearing Bolos and cowboy hats and ended with a bunch of friends going to a shooting range.

My first experience with a gun was quite educational and interesting, but I have the suspicion they gave me blanks for some of my bullets. Either that, or I suck at shooting.

There where signs that read "No shooting from holster", just to make sure you knew in which state you where.



Yeeha!

It was quite interesting go about the store and to see the weapons in display and see which ones I recognized from videogames. There where some guns and rifles from Metal Gear and Golden Eye, but no colored shells or bananas from Mario Kart.

No comments: